Site Planning & Landscape Architecture
Due Diligence and Entitlements
Knowledge is the key to the success of any venture and a predictable development timeline is critical to effectively planning, financing and implementing any commercial development. G2M Design Collaborative can assist you by coordinating extensive due diligence on potential sites, identifying challenges and impediments to the development of your project, and by working with public agencies to secure zoning and site planning entitlements. We can also assist you by providing total project management. We can also provide complete and discreet owner representation.
Our basic development services include the following:
· Conduct Site visits to evaluate project potential
· Coordinate and Organize a Team of Design Professionals, Site Planners, Engineers, Architects, Traffic Engineers and Legal consultants
· Meet with applicable jurisdictional agencies to discuss development procedures and timelines for plan approvals.
· Provide written due diligence/site investigation reports identifying opportunities and constraints
· Identify impact and permit fees related to development.
· Facilitate Stake Holder and Community Meetings
· Provide entitlement timelines so that predictable
· Secure necessary variances, conditional use permits and signage approvals through planning and zoning departments.
· Manage plan submittals and approvals through planning and zoning departments.
· Coordinate utility company information to ensure water, gas and electrical line delivery to the site in a timely matter.
We welcome the opportunity to handle any part of the development process and to assist you in meeting your development goals.
· Strategic Planning
· Program Evaluation
· Pre-Purchase Evaluation
· Existing Facility Evaluation
· Signage and graphic Analysis
· Entitlement Research Site Investigation
· Land Use Studies
· Site Plan Analysis
· Existing Facility Survey
· Code Variance
· Special and Conditional Use Permits
· Zoning Changes
· Public Hearings
· Site, Building and Health Permitting
· Environmental and Utility Coordination & Permitting
· Sign Variances
Special Services (by consultants)
· Site Selection and evaluation
· Demographic Research
· Traffic Counts Program Management
· Sign Variance Approvals
· Owner Representation
Our specific professional emphasis for those twenty years has been on Landscape Architecture, Planning and Development /Construction Coordination and governmental approvals for our clients with the various municipal agencies, co-consultants and construction management teams.
We are also deeply rooted in the traditional emphasis of Landscape Architecture, including landscape design & construction / hardscape design & construction and irrigation design and review of projects from the creation of the smallest residential "Eden" to the largest corporate identity and a strong community 'Sense of Place'.
MASTER/LAND PLANNING - " FIRST LOOK" CAPABILITIES”
· NEW URBANISM—MIXED USE PROJECT PLANNING
· TRADITIONAL RETAIL MASTER PLANNING
· PROGRAM RETAIL PLANNING
· OFFICE PARK & CORPORATE IDENTITY
· RESIDENTIAL — SINGLE FAMILY & MULTI-FAMILY
· DUE DILIGENCE & MUNICIPAL/ZONING APPROVAL PROCESSES
· PRELIMINARY CIVIL ENGINEERING FOR FEASIBILITY
LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURAL SERVICES
· LANDSCAPE DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTS
· HARDSCAPE DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTS
· CONSTRUCTION FIELD SUPERVISION & QUALITY CONTROL
· OWNER REPRESENTATION
· LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE PROGRAM & SCHEDULING
· MAINTENANCE EVALUATION
· IRRIGATION CONSULTING AVAILABLE